Quality medicines targeting a greater part of society's burden of disease continue to be unaffordable in most African countries.
What We Do
We provide data-driven strategic sourcing of quality medicines from reputable manufacturers to serve the treatment needs of entire national populations.
We coordinate joint purchasing to create economies of scale and consolidate demand to reduce the cost of medicines.
We bring market know-how to enable buyers to benefit from the best purchasing practices and supply opportunities.
Our mission is to improve access to quality medicines at prices affordable to buyers and patients.
Our vision is consistent and reliable availability of quality medicines where they are needed, when they are needed, at a cost affordable to the patient.
Quality. Affordability. Sustainability.
1. Creating economies of scale balancing cost and quality.
2. Developing shared value partnerships for maximum impact.
3. Performing due diligence on suppliers to ensure quality of sourced products.
4. Building on what is being done to improve efficiency and sustainability, without creating anything new.
5. Being socially responsible, independent and accountable.
6. Achieving clear measurable results and evaluating impact.
Our work contributes to Sustainable Development Goal 3.8
We bring treatments to millions more people at cost affordable to them by addressing barriers that increase the cost of essential medicines .
We enable health institutions to:
Medicines For Africa
A company registered in South Africa.
Registration Number: 201927530507
Bank: First National Bank
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJXXX
Branch: Sandton City
Branch Code: 250655
33 Ballyclare Drive Ballywoods Office Park, Cedarwood House,
Bryanstone, Johannesburg, South Africa
Telephone: +27 11 083 72 55
Rue du Mont Blanc 18, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Telephone: +41 22 548 18 05